Friday, January 14, 2011

Startitis! The bug has hit me.

Holy cow have I ever got the urge to cast on every single project in my Ravely queue!  Well not everything, but I've cast on these projects in one day:

  1. Garter Yoke Cardigan - I'm using Noro Silk Garden and Cascade 220
  2. Ripley Hat - I'm using Berroco Peruvia Quick
  3. November Leaves hat - Malabrigo Worsted
  4. Hineri Hat - Rowan Cocoon - I cast on, finished it and am wearing it today!
  5. Fiddlehead Mittens - Drops Alpaca
  6. Cruiser Mittens - Alpaca Peru
All the projects except the garter yoke cardi are quite small ones, but because there are so many projects on the go, I doubt I will finish any of the small ones anytime soon. Sigh. This is what you get when you can't help yourself by casting on some many freaking projects.

Funny, I don't seem to be the one person feeling this way!  Reading through my blog list shows me I am not alone.  Lots of us knitters our there have been bitten by the startitis bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment