Saturday, February 5, 2011

How many knits is too many?

By my front door I have a lantern moon three basket tower that holds all our winter accessories.  This basket holds mostly hand knit goodies and gives me and my girls alot of choice of what to wear day to day.  But lately I am into knitting accessories and put my newly finished Fiddlehead Mittens (you can kind of see them at the top on the right, beside the orange mittens) and thought to myself, mmm...I think I have enough hats, mittens and scarves now, I should really stop knitting them. 

The thought immeditely left my brain as I picked up my Ripley hat and started to knit.  Guess it isn't that much of a concern.

IMG_8634

IMG_8635

IMG_8636

1 comment:

  1. My family of 4 has about *20* scarves. I can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete